Monday, March 30, 2009

Goin to b vry busy liao... T.T...

Hua hua... now life for me is gettin busier instead of more relaxing...
Dun really lik it.. but thk God for everything la..
Learnin how to do so many things fast but yet nt juz handing in simply simply siapkan punya work la..

yea.. recently still very embarrassing myself..
i really hv to think hard wat had happen to me..
my eng is lik so... so.. so.. 'low' standard...
So.. gonna work very hard..
coz takin EST also.. if eng also i cnt manage to do it well.. how abt using it for the subject ryte...

prefect's gathering thing is coming.. i really hv no idea wat to do la..
for the performances.. got any excellent idea?
Help me if u cn la.. really dunno how..
In June.. gonna come very soon n gone very soon...
Gambateh for myself la... LOL...

take care ;)

3 comments:

启闻 said...

wat is EST??competition? xD

启闻 said...

hey..don sob..cheer up(as u always tell me d)...got problems in study, can find,especially for sciences n maths

Flora said...

EST is english for sc n technology... ok.. smiling.. =D
Thx fren ^^
smile too...