Monday, February 2, 2009

hv to go to sch tmr.. Cheer up la wei.. :)

Hmm... not feeling well la.. [yesterday la..]
Thk God now i'm fine adi.. Yahoo! yes Yes!
well.. din gt to go to church coz nt feeling well.. so wasted..
I missed my sun sch n mif as well..
N wanna Thks to 2 persons here ..
1st 1st is my dearest DD - chong si jia
2nd 2nd is my cute fren - HuiLing
Why huh?? lol.. coz they give me the 1st n 2nd b'day pre pre lorh.. wakaka.. Dun jealous, ok? [jk only marh..]

Hmm.. tomolo hv to go to sch lo..
Gambateh all my dear frns! Go go go!
yes! f4 is hard but it's easy compare to f5 i supposed,
so Juz gonna add oil n support each other lo..
God is looking aft us what..

feel so stressed recently..
many nites adi..
woke up in the midnite...
so pucat n look into the mirror..
lol.. i seriously think too much..
I din give my burden to God la..
tat's y end up lik tat..
So now i hv decided.. dun stressed.. dun stressed..
take ur time.. take my time la.. LOL..

But.. hv to step on it man.. [my sis taught me one..]
do things fast la...
I'm tat type of Lik to "Mo".. [in chinese la] punya ppl..
do things so prefectly n slow..
Gonna change to fast n try my best enuf la..

Gtg.. lotz of hw.. T.T
Gambateh..
emmanuel ^^

No comments: