Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wat i did today?

well.. overall is abt shopping la.. i supposed...
morning morning i was hvin a meeting in church..
and the.. juz dun lik ppl being LATE! .... =(
no good o...

and aft meeting...
tis fren sms-ed me..
hey.. where r u?
well.. in church GUA~ lol...
and juz so coincident that my fren wants go T.square..
so.. i juz made up my mind to follow...

and u knw wat.. i dun wanna play bowling..
Y???? coz.. sigh* lo.. i cnt afford to carry the bowling ball.. la...
oh no... and the i din play bowling b4 de.. hehe^^

I want someone to teach me personally How to play bowling next time.. only i will play gua.. haha... gua gua..
for some reasons... i juz Teman-ing ppl to buy their baju n so on..
my leg is kinda Masam... lol..

well.. in the end.. i found out sumthing.. knw wat?
T.S. doesnt hv nice food to eat.. =.=''
coz all so exp n nt delicious de..
i cook by my own is better... lol.. [ts.. take my comment n try to improve it ^^ i'm helping u.. hahe...]

there was this "sea-food" gang of ppl walking in ts.. haha.. my fren keeps on say "seafood"~~ so funny la.. they look lik wat u knw? lik the vampire family members in the twilight movie.. got tat "sha qi"...

Hv fun lepak-ing in TS today...
n.. so many leng lui in ts.. hardly find leng zai.. haha...
mayb guys r really few in m'sia? or juz KL area??

hmm.. i will b goin back to hometown tmr.. 25/1.. til duno when la..
hapi b'day to Alex... 25/1 de b'day leng lai.. my brother in Christ :)
Hope u hv a wonderful b'day n hols...

hence [in maths we learn..] =.=''
okay.. no chance to online in penang..
gonna miss u all... my home.. my pillow.. my com.. and the most important one is my frens....

So.. juz dun miss me K?
i will b back safely... hua hua...
[perasan~~]

kla kla.. talk so long..
hapi chi nw yr... short-form...
may God bless everyone in this earth...
Jia You!

3 comments:

Audrey Tan ♥ said...

I may teach you to play bowling...
if we got a chance to hang out..
lols... ^^
Happy Chinese New Year...
Planning to you hometown oo...
weee~~

Anonymous said...

hey, u was in TimeSquare on saturday?
i was there tooo, watching INKHEART!!!

Flora said...

Hmm...
actually..
i dun wan to play 1st is got reason one.. LOL..
OK la.. tell u..
bcoz i wanna the 1st time i play bowling is with my future bf.. LOL.. Shh...