Wednesday, February 25, 2009

helo!
well.. supposedly i got lotx n lotx of thing to tell..
but juz dun hv lotx n lotx of free time..
Actually is dun hv any free time recently..
Now whole body still aching lik mad..
But yet.. hv to march n carry the flag..
hand very the pain pain o...
help~~~

Lol.. juz wanna complain to my blog..
dear blog,
my hand very pain arh~~~
hmm... Oh Ya...
I really hv no idea y ppl say i sound lik crying when i'm talking..
They said wat i got 哭腔...
炸到啦~! LOL....
At first i thought they juz say say only..
mana tau today Jo-Ei called me..
n she said i sounded lik crying when i talk..
Mayb i'm a person who cry very easily when i'm touched or sad..
But i nvr knw i got a cry-ing voice..
Not so gud lo.. sing happy songs also ppl think i very sad then how??
Some more got ppl say i laugh also sounded lik crying.. wat la... =.=''
I dun think so! conclude it.. haha...
but they say hor... (i can use my crying voice to tipu my bf next time when i hv one..) >.<''
Funny lerh? laugh la.. laugh la.. i always ask ppl to laugh at my joke.. isnt it LAME?

Ok.. so today.. i wanna tell my little Kai Mui - Jaice..
I love u so much.. very very..
God loves u too..
Gambateh always..
I will always support u..
God with us...

hmm.. dun und chemi... (chemistry la..)
Planning to go tuitui..
but dunno where n how to go.. T.T
God plz shows me the way la...
I really.. no idea jor lo...

Everybody..
Go! Go! Go!
nt go away la..
juz wanna say.. GAM GAM..
ba- teh... nt Bak kut teh.. LOL...

end with a lame joke..
So juz dun feel cold..
drink more hot tea..
suddenly remind me of LTC de Teh-O...
lol.. tortured by LTC...
but gained something at the same time..
tell all tis later la..
2mr stil hv to stay under the hot sun..
So now all ppl cn c a dark dark de Flo Flo.. haha =p

tata~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur sis is oso frm sc stream. If u met prob in chemi, i thnk u can seek frm her rite? Or she's too busy to help u?

Flora said...

well.. thks for ur suggestion.. i appreciate it =)

hmmm.. me n my sis only meet during weekends n we usually r kinda busy during weekends...

so i prefer finding a tuition center in stead of asking her all time la..

btw.. May i knw who r u?
mind to intro??
U hv blog also?

take care ^^