Monday, February 9, 2009

Composed some new songs..
Well.. sad la wei.. knock my head... >.<'' On last FRI some more..
WHO says only tall ppl will easily knock the head.. LOL.. Jk jk..
hmm.. then.. got abit memory lost adi.. lol..
Sat went to Sijia house.. stay there for 1 nite...
the very first time i stay in her house... Quite fun also la..

wow.. it has been a long long long time i din touch my lovely com...
And actually i shouldn't hv touch it.. coz my hws are still waiting n starring at me..

A few days before.. i found out in the blood test report..
My blood type is B+ and hv a voice telling me to "B+ [Be Positive]"...
Yea.. kinda say into my heart.. i'm also quite pessimistic nowadays..

Last nite hd a GREAT niteMARE~~ very very scary!!
tell u all the story next time...

Argh! oh no.. wuwu~ oh dear!
The video.. i mean those songs i composed dunno why cnt b uploaded..
T.T.. nvr mind.. i will upload them soon..

So.. juz looking forward to them la..
HUA HUA... [my 招 牌 笑 声 ]

God loves you ya ;)
TC~
Smile XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...
night mare?
u also wil gt d meh?
u sumore knock ur head???
pity u la...
like ur height also kena knock...
then sum1 wil b veli veli dangerous loh...
lol...
jk la...
well...
watever la...
must tel me ur night mare ya...
i veli interest wif it...
hohoho...
merry christmas...
swt...
haha...

~Ginny~
~9.27pm~

Flora said...

Coldness of urs increases, therefore.. temperature of a plant decreases.. SWT'' (identified as cold sweat.. since the temp is decreases.. wat la me.. high-ing myself..)

Ok.. i will tell u soon..
Remind me o.. lol..
YES, tat sumone will b more dangerous.. hehe ^^

Hapi b'day..
(instead of merry christmas.. since christmas is a reminder of Jesus's b'day ^^)

take care..
Mis ya.. ^^