Friday, February 20, 2009

One Love..

Time flies!
really dun lik to do things that i will regret later..
but somehow.. i did sometimes.. unintentionally..
I told a lie (to a junior in sch.. coz she too "Fan" adi.. 'fan' means annoying in mandarin)... T.T so sorry...
Tat's true.. no perfect or entirely gud person in tis world..
but we hv to try our best to love others ryte...
if nt later how to face God one day??

recently.. someone lied to me for months as well..
but i decide to forgive.. no point hating tis fren.. summore is kinda like best fren u knw.. >.<'' SO.. bcoz i love my fren.. N.. i'm also nt perfect.. thus.. forgive n forget abt it.. i really wish tat our frenship will nt end in tis way.. i nvr thought of ending our frenship... I knw tis is one of the ways God teaches me how to b patient with tis kind of ppl.. and correct them lo... recently found out tis thing in my BK [bible knowledge] book.. "Don't be afraid to bring your problems, however big or small, to God bcoz He cares for u. Nothing abt u is unimportant to Him".. WOW!!! wassup?! God says through my HEART! I'm afraid!!! Of many many things! And i feel lost sometimes... But now God is telling me.. DON'T be AFRAID...
Ok.. tis is how God talks to me usually..
by His word of His servants' words..
N... nothing is unimportant to Him..
wat?? nothing?
How great is the love tat God has for me? a sinner..

tell more abt it later.. coz now is running out of time..
N dun worry gin wei.. i will tel u the nitemare tat i had soon..
remind me har.. LOL..

Hmm... One Love? read it frm a bk la..
"They r ur family(nt d real family only..), even when they don't act like it, and u cnt juz walk out on them. Instead God tells us, "Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other's faults bcoz of ur love." "

it may nt b an easy thing to forgive ppl..
N many ppl think tat... Must revenge!! but it's nt the correct way la...
If we r nt better than them.. we lie too.. wat's the ryte we hv to say abt their sins??

Make a difference in ur LIFE~!
Lives it meaningfully... dun waste ur one and only one life time..
CHEER up XP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...
u ahaven tel me yet ur nightmare...
must tel me o...
where also cn...anytime pun boleh..
who lied to u for months?
tel la..
if fu scare ppl see...
u juz leave ur commant at my blog there n tel me la...
k?
i wil always stand bside u d...
ok?
friends 4ever~~~


~ginny~
~8.16pm~

Flora said...

Thx Gin~ =')
I'm very very touched...
Thk u so much for standin bside me.. well.. the person is my so-called best fren la...
U dun noe tat person de.. so, it's ok la...

Hmm.. tell u the nitemare next time la.. in blog is more interesting.. but i dunno i knw how to explain it or not.. the dream is kinda confusing actually..

I'll always support u too..
Lov ya, take care ^^