Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hmm.. so it comes to the 2nd week of my f4 sch life...
it's kinda TERRIBLE in the sense that all of us r BUSY lik mad!
And most of my frens agree me with that~ LOL..

I went to kasturi yesterday.. and i met one of my junior.. lol.. she n i was so surprise to see each other.. well.. as what our principal said...
WE ... ...
a. are a family
b. appreciate one another
c. respect one another..

so.. it's juz lik saw a family member in the strange place for me.. so HAPPY.. well well.. n the thing is.. i duno there's such weird rule in kasturi.. changing the classroom each week.. oh dear! i'm so embarrassing.. i like so BLUR.. thk God there's this new leng lui fren that leads me to the ryte cls...

yea.. the prayer story..
tell u next time.. .. ..
but there's 3 ways how God answers prayer..
1st yes
2nd no
3rd WAIT...

remind me to tell the story, k?
Lol... i need to set a reminder first...

take care all my frens ^^
God bless u..
I miss 3S MUCH!!
My kasturi card? lol... 1st time go such a big tuition centre..


This is my first Chinese cls at KL Kasturi.. believe me.. i was amazed by the discipline of the students there.. hey.. u guys r awesome.. the noise level is under control... & the.. there's this leng lui... i din hv her pics la.. she's such a lovely n frenly girl.. Thank God for bringing her as my 1st new fren over there.. well.. she's a Christian too.. what a great news! Now talk abt the teacher there.. hmm.. he's Cikgu Tan.. duno u guys knw him or nt.. he's kinda FUNNY.. lol.. telling all the hot n cold jokes.. i enjoyed the class actually.. ;) Thk God for everything..

No comments: