Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 moving to 2009...

Hua hua... Bye bye 2008... These pics below.. Hmm.. It's abt my 15?!
Well.. cant imagine i'm 16 NOW! wow wow... (dog?!)
hehe... ACTUALLY.. i dun have to imagine it.. coz i'm 16 now.. =.=''
lol.. i love to b 16.. coz i still can enjoy my secondary sch life n single life as well..
not saying i wun enjoy my life when i'm nt single..
well... just wanna enjoy every years n every level of my life..
I wanna see how God walks with me everyday every moment..
Thank God for bringing me throughout 2008...
thanks to all my frenz too.. as well as my family ^^
Love everybody... muacks!
Smile ppl as f4 gonna b a great year...
think positive.. all the form4 n 5...
haha....
Bye bye to my long hair.. SHORT HAIR in 2009!

Goin kasturi next year? hmm.. wanna check the time table first...
Missing 3S buddies!


Love you girls.. You girls r awesome!



My twin sis? Lol.. me lai de la...

P.D. - Port Dickson




Dunno y... get fascinated by Flora.. [PERASAN BETUL...!!]







O.. remind me of TWILIGHT...






i DUNO y i look so Yeng... mayb bcoz i'm YA 'SHUI'?? hua hua.. juz perasan-ing









smile ;)







No comments: