Friday, June 11, 2010

Survivor camp

=) Thank God..
I went to this camp called SURVIVOR camp..
well.. though i returned with an aching body.. I enjoyed it very much XD

hmmm.. first of all..
this is my 2nd time joining this camp..

First day 09/06/10
We played rock climbing..
Nice ^^ I went up quite high o.. Geng o ^^ hehe.. [perasan o.. =p]
I wasn't afraid of rock climbing at all and i felt that it's jz so nice..
We built our tents..
Hui Phing is very good at it ^^
God gives different ppl different talents..
I cant build it well.. hehe.. =p

It rained during the afternoon...
No ideas.. we chatted in the hall and joked around.. haha..
I talked so much la dei.. zadao =.=lll
then the refrigerator's joke.. seriously.. haha.. funy la XD
Thx to hui ling :)
and the wonderful joke was nice too.. XP

At night,
the rains still didn't wanna stop singing..
so no idea lo..
we played some games in the hall..
the hall is in the middle of jungle u knw?
therefore, many ants and insects accompanied us the whole night wei ^^
time flies.. it's 11pm.. and we started our night watch..

each group had their turn to take care of the tents during midnight..
my group jaga from 1am to 3am..
oh man.. so tiring.. but indeed i gained smth during that 2 hours..
coz i was reading bible.. (love letter from God)
hahaha..

share with u what i had learnt later har..

Second day 10/06/10
We woke up at 7am..
went up the hill as our morning exercise..
Ate nasi lemak... haha.. Is that funny? er...
Ok.. then we proceeded with abseiling..
Oh No!! The stairs was terrible..
When i reached the top..
I started crying.. bcoz i was too scared..
then.. zadao.. jing yi sayang me and said..
"Mummy dun cry la.." hahaha..
I was too scared to give him any response..
Then when i was going down the wall...
it's truly awful.. I sambil crying and sambil goin down the wall..
But one thing i am really thankful abt..
I heard Pooi Ling asying..
"Flora, I love you, you can do it one.."
And i heard many ppl supported me..
I really felt very touched..
Thanks... love my frens :)
You all are the best =D

Next, we walked the hanging bridge..
My goodness! It looked very scary~~
But i managed to crossed over it in the end.. XD
thank God,
I dunno how many times i shouted..
HUI LING, I LOVE YOU! to jz reduce my fear.. haha..

then we played flying fox..
very fun la.. XD

in the afternoon..
We went to do d obstacle course..
wow.. it's juz so cool!! ^^
We flied over the wall.. then crawled under the net..
then we did many many interesting halangan..
haha.. all the girls helped each other..
what a wonderful pic i saw..

more interesting games were waiting behind..
aft doin d obstacle course,
we went to build raft..
we built our raft with our group members by using only 7 long bamboos, 2 short bamboos, 10 tong air and 30 tali..

for the very first time, our raft floated in the water successfully..
we were the first group XD
Thank God..
it's really unexpected..

We were all utterly exhausted at night..
we shared our feelings and thoughts in a circle..
We were really like a family.. warm and sweet :)

Haha.. then our group drew lot and gonna hv our night watch from 1-3am again..
but this time, aft reading bible..
I chatted and played cards with my frens..
for the first time i talked so much with han cheng,
he is indeed a nice guy..
haha.. can talk so much..
but very interesting la..

Third day 11/06/10
Ouch.. Ouch..
The sound of ouch-ing can be heard everywhere on the third day morning as everybody's body was aching seriously.. wahaha..

Aft hvin our breakfast..
we divided into groups and had our devotion..
we discussed abt (refer to the text below in purple colour)
We shared that it's difficult to forgive somebody and to be honest..
btw, we also shared that it's hard for us to praise somebody sincerely..
Jing yi said that he has many frens but all are juz only normal frens.. not best fren..
I had one before.. but i dun dare to talk to my best fren again..
so i juz keep everything in my heart and i think i'm really gonna burst very soon..
burst once in front of somebody b4.. and i guessed she was frighten..

Lord, what do You want me to learn from all these things that happen?
Love and be patient?

Ephesians 4
25 Since you put away lying, Speak the truth, each one to his neighbor, because we are members of one another.
26
Be angry and do not sin. Don't let the sun go down on your anger,

27
and don't give the Devil an opportunity.

28
The thief must no longer steal. Instead, he must do honest work with his own hands, so that he has something to share with anyone in need.

29
No rotten talk should come from your mouth, but only what is good for the building up of someone in need, in order to give grace to those who hear.
30 And don't grieve God's Holy Spirit, who sealed you for the day of redemption.
31 All bitterness, anger and wrath, insult and slander must be removed from you, along with all wickedness.
32
And be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving one another, just as God also forgave you in Christ.

No comments: