Monday, June 21, 2010

21.06.10

well.. I heard ppl saying that got ppl wanna come to d concert juz bcoz of me.. LOL..
I dunno who u are.. but I thank u from my heart :)

hmmm.. He has got GF dy..
I dunno I should be sad or happy?
I think I should be happy for him for he has found his GF successfully..
Am I jealous?
I dunno.. T.T..

I thought I hv no more feelings towards u?
I still got a bit miss u as my ex-best fren..

U told me u will wait me for 4 years..
well.. i juz believe little bit only..
coz i know u wun wait for me..
And the truth is always cruel, isn't it?
U forget already..

Anyway, I bless u two happy forever..
Congratz :)

Make sure you love her as much as u can.. :)
加油!!

2 comments:

Christabel said...

oooowhh~~~
i totally und how you feel..
tak pe la..
many other fishes in the sea..
und? xD

Flora said...

Yea.. indeed.. ^^