Wednesday, June 30, 2010

St Gabriel PG + band concert

Ok.. Aft reading Mei Fen's, Suet Yan's, Kwan Sing's and W2's blog.. i think it's my turn to write my reflection abt St Gabriel PG and of coz.. BAND CONCERT XD..

First of all.. haha..
I was waiting for 26th to come so eagerly.. WHY??
Coz i actually "joked" with my kai ma (Cikgu Ainn), W2 and Zui Kok that i wun come for this PG.. (and they really believed.. @.@ll)
Haha.. XD
But dun be so proud Flora,
Zui Kok is d best..
He came bck to KL for so many days
and yet nobody knew it..
Geng! I puifuk u!

Ok.. i am gonna talk abt an incident which happened the day b4 PG..
I was waiting for my FOOD in the sch..
I saw one guy sitting in his car and kept staring inside st mary..
I was not really afraid since I was standing with few choir girls there..
All of a sudden, he drove his car into d sch compound and stopped his car in front of me..
He took a plastic bag which was filled with a 100plus and some breads..
and he asked me.. "Do u knw who is wei qing?"
Well.. I thought he is her bro,
so i said. "Yes.."
after i received d filled plastic bag from him..
He asked me.. "Are u Flora Low?"
I was terribly troubled by his ques..
I was like... with a shivering voice answered him.. "Yes~~~"
I was very scared!! Coz i din knw him AT ALL..
let me repeat, AT ALL!!
Can u beat that!


When I passed d thing to wei qing,
I asked her, Do u knw who is this guy?
She said MAYBE is her fren..
WHAT? MAYBE!!
Anyway.. i went to ask my choir girls who saw him juz now who is he..
They said most probably he knows me through FB and he is wei qing's fren..


Aft this incident.. I learnt that.. NEVER simply add ppl who u dun knw in FB!
It is extremely dangerous..
Others might knw u..
But u dunno who they are!!
Scary kan??
Especially beautiful girl like me..
haha.. (perasan)
must be careful..


Ok.. lets go bck to 26th June 2010 morning..
I woke up at 4.30am..
coz had to do smth la..
well.. waited alone in KTM station..
But it was cool!!
Why? coz God sent a cute meow to me XD
Thank God :)
The meow talked to me..
using its language la..
But i simply answered it..
haha.. So cute la u.. I wanna hug u XD
It's a little kitten.. looked extremely innocent..
I realize that i fall easily for innocent creatures..
hehe.. like the baby i mentioned to MF XD


Entered d ladies coach,
then kena from some1 la.. haha..
Clip-on ur hair XD
Wow.. OK..
I was so excited to see them..
7 of them..
Cant stop talking to d b'day girl..
dunno why?
haha.. maybe is her b'day..
so many things to tell her gua..

I became d tour guide again since they dunno d way..
but OH NO.. led them to d wrong way tim..
Thank God.. nt the wrong station XD
Hehe..

Finally we reached d LRT,
Two st Gabrians were waiting there la..
But they were kinda shy..
Mayb bcoz we are too leng lui..
haha.. haha.. XD

reached st G.
The first person i saw was..
ZK!
I was very surprised by his presence..
nway, w2 goh2 led us tour around his sch..
I rmbr last yr, the one who led me kept staring at me..
But this yr, I dun see him anymore..

Time passes and prefect do change..
Everything in life is always changing besides God..
Well.. why type till so emo?
haha.. let me continue ya..
Then registered lo..
They gave us FLORA leh..
hehe..

Sry.. continue d other time la.. coz i was happily chatting with some1 now.. XD

No comments: