Friday, June 11, 2010

Rejection

Emo post

I wanna cry..
I wanna scream so loudly until the earth shakes..
I ... I ...
I dunno what to say..

I sabar..
I very sabar..
I very very sabar..
But i am also human..
I will go crazy if i juz keep all my feelings and thoughts inside my heart..

Am i not good enuf?
Or am i juz dun deserve to be ur fren??

I treat u as my everything,
but maybe i am juz something u nt necessarily need..

I dreamed that I am juz something very very minor in ur life..
relationship works d best when it's balanced.. now i believe..

a few days ago.. I dreamed that u called me and I told u that the happiest thing in my life is knowing u.. do u believe it?

I hv many many frens..
but who is the real fren?

I feel rejected very badly..

2 comments:

Christabel said...

relax~~
you've got the cf comm..
su yin and the geng
supporting you. :)
i know it hurts feeling rejected..
but rmb Jesus buddy :)
and hold on to Him.

love,
mei fen ^^

Flora said...

sue yin*

thank u very much..
I will rmbr Jesus forever..
Jesus fully und the feeling of being rejected..
Love ya ^^