Saturday, December 11, 2010

Midvalley Megamall

Midvalley? LOL.. it reminds me of u wei xD
Well, haha.. yesterday I went to midvalley with my frens (Jun Yin, Veve, Hui Yoke, Suhaida, Sin Nee, Daphane) bcoz it's Jo-Ei's b'day nya xP

Ok.. so at first we went to Kepong KTM station lo...
Guess what? I met my pri sch fren - Shi Yien xD
Ok.. now I should talk abt my new hair style since I had met with my frens dy..
I can tell u now what happened to me on last tues ^^

Hehe.. Jie, dun scold me please.. =P
I went to straighten my hair on last tues..
At first, I went to d first barber shop..
I saw a barber blowing a lady's hair...
I asked her politely how much does straightening the hair cost?
She ans rudely, "I cant hear what u said!!"

hmmm.. I was pretty bu shuang (unhappy) with her ady actually,
then I repeated my ques.
She told me d price rudely again as if I brought no money to do smth with my hair..
Ok lo.. nvm.. then since she's busy, so I waited for awhile, then she told me,
"Come back half an hour later..."
I replied,"OK..." (But in my heart I was thinking "U thought I am gonna come bck here again? DUN dream!!")

hahahaha.. so I proceeded to the next barber shop.
Guess what? The barber actually offered me a cheaper price and he was so extremely POLITE wei.. ^^
So I straightened my hair in that second barber shop...
There were a few barbers straightening my hair...
One of the barbers was so kind, the new magazines arrived,
he din even take a look at the magazine then he gave it to me to be the first one to look at it..
Isn't it the right attitude a barber should possess?

I was so happy aft straightening my hair,
it's not merely bcoz I have straight hair now..
But I had met someone who is polite ^^

I shall continue with my fren's b'day celebration...
haha... so we took KTM to midvalley...
We went to hunt for Jo-Ei's present..
Wow, we din know that it's so hard to find a kangaroo in midvalley...
What I meant was a soft toy.. LOL..
After walking many rounds.. we decided to buy "Mun Li" the bunny as her b'day present...
well, at first we din think of mun li one.. but somehow we juz ended up sayin the bunny is mun xD
hehehehe...

Wah, then another irritating case la.. the secret recipe's cashier.. she looked so irritated,
well, we were all irritated by her bad attitude too...
Now we know, a person's attitude is seriously IMPORTANT,
it gives ppl the first impression on something.. like a company or a shop and so on..

So aft buying Jo's cake.. we went to sushi king XD
LOL.. we sang Jo a b'day song and the lame thing was..
When we gave her d b'day pre.. we said that Mun was here.. ^^

ha ha ha ha.. so funny la..

Another incident.. Veve and my food arrived aft we waited for more than 1 hour..
why the service so bad one?
We couldn't comprehend..
Anyway, thank God we were chatting all the way..
so it's still ok la.. wun feel really sien la.. xD

Aft spending abt 120 in sushi king.. I mean 8 of us spent 120 in sushi king la.. not one person 120 xD
then we proceeded to taking photos session.. LOL.. sounds like we're in camp ^^

Midvalley was decorated with many bears.. xD
Dun ask me why, bcoz Christmas is juz around the corner la =P

We took many photos.. seriously.. MANY MANY wei xD
We enjoyed taking photos so much har.. haha... ^^

After taking pictures, we left with not much time..
No choice, so we went to KTM station..
Guess what? Sweat la.. My frens went to the wrong platform..
So I quickly told them.. hey, this way, not that way..
Hmmm.. Thank God I always take KTM xD
Otherwise, all of we will be heading somewhere we dun really know.. ha ha ha ha..

Hmmm... how nice would it be if they know the right way to heaven?
It's by believing Jesus and repenting from our sins..

Will they believe me like they did yesterday?

I wish they would..

Well, I think Malaysia should improve faster..
Bcoz I went to KL sentral and waited for the monorail more than 25 minutes..
There's so crowded.. T.T.. so hot!

I really wish SPM ends like NOW..
However, it's juz a dream.
Still left with 2 more papers.. BC and BK..

Hopefully I can concentrate on my studies now so that I will hv no regrets later ^^

Decided to go to TARC on the 17th Dec..
Hope that there'll be somebody teman me la..

Take care =)
God loves u ^^

No comments: