Monday, December 13, 2010

I dun know...

How to know a person's heart?
Sometimes, a person might appear to be so nice to u, but who knows what he or she is thinking?

It's such a tough job to differentiate between a good person and a bad person.
Bcoz the one who always says they're good, they usually turn up to be the one who betrays me.

I always trust the wrong person.
Maybe my "eye light" is not so good.
Or maybe it's easy to earn my trust.. if i think he or she worth it.

Somehow, I dunno why I always ended up trusting a liar..
Or perhaps, I treat ppl true heartedly..
Maybe I shall think twice before I trust anybody in this world.

Bcoz no one is perfect, and... I am not perfect too.
They might do smth bad toward me, maybe unintentionally...

So I really agree with the chinese proverb,
"路遥知马力,日久见人心。"
It means "As distance tests a horse's strength, so time reveals a person's heart."


Isn't it true?
A new fren might appear to be nice and kind to u,
aft a few months, maybe we're still frens,
but aft one year, maybe he or she only rmbr ur name and that's all..


aft 5 years... He or she doesn't even contact with u..


So, the time will prove who is real towards the frenship.
And when the time of testing comes,
true frens will be revealed..

2 comments:

Christabel said...

neh.. tak sampai few months.
after spm je, they forget dy lu.
oh well,
friends come and go.
but thank God we have God
who will never leave us nor forsake us..
and will always bring different ppl into our lives..=)

Flora said...

Yea.. u're right..
God is our best fren..
Who will nvr leave us xD
And He und all our needs and feelings. Thank God ^^