Friday, December 24, 2010

23.12.2010

Will there be anybody reading this post aft 10 years?
Haha.. what a ques?

Well, I fell sick yesterday afternoon..
I was feeling pening in the morning (yesterday), but I dun like to FFK,
so I decided to go out with my frens..

Ha ha.. God knows I miss one of my frens so much and guess what?
I saw Edison Ching Yoke Hing.. ^^
It's been a long time I had nvr seen him..
It's so cool to see him again..
At first, I didn't really recognise him..
But in the end, I had the courage to say Hi to him..
LOL.. I called "EDISON!"
Then he smiled at me.. It was a great relief seeing him smiling to me..
bcoz I was afraid that I recognized the wrong person wei xD

Haha.. then I met with my frens...
I was hvin gastric all the way.. T.T..
Ate a lil in old town then went to watch Gulliver's travels..
haha.. the show was funny.. but quite short..

Anyway, haiz.. sick la.. so went bck to my mum's shop aft watching movie..
I had a fever after that.. T.T..
Plus gastric.. can u imagine how terrible is it??
I think u cant.. coz it's awful.. T.T..

Anyway, thank God today morning only left with ears aching and pening..
Hopefully I will recover asap.. coz my competition will be on the day aft tmr.. T.T..

Btw, finding job as a part time singer.
Anyone wanna hire me? ^^

Christmas is juz around d corner xD
Merry Christmas ^^
Jesus loves u =)

No comments: