Friday, February 12, 2010

Will you continue if u know nobody will like u..

Humans usually do something juz to please somebody or they want to be accepted by somebody..
well.. i think this is very natural.. no one likes to be hated or being rejected.. am i right??

If u like to be rejected.. please tell me..
i wonder why do u like it..
and i think if u ever come and tell me u like to be rejected..
that means u wanna be accepted by me.. and want somebody to assure u that u like to be rejected..
so in the end.. u like to be accepted too.. ha ha ha ha..

i think many of u can guess what i'm gonna say next right? LOL..
Yo! Yo! haha..
well.. it's true.. what bible says is true.. some ppl will juz dislike u for no reason..
i still rmbr there was an unknown ppl chatted with me using msn..
well.. he said i'm a black dot in his life juz bcoz i told him "Jesus loves u.."
but i think this is still ok liao.. got lagi jia lat one..

Some la.. not all... of my frens.. they suddenly look at me with one kind of eye light if i say i'm a Christian.. somehow.. i wonder and i'm very curious abt actually how do non-christians see christians?
they will think Christians cant do this and that, is it??
and they will think they're boring ppl is it??
hmmm.. but i wonder why still many ppl say i'm LA-ME.. haha..
as in good in telling lame jokes?? zzz..

hahahaha.. this is so funny.. aft CF.. we're eating something la... then Jocelyn wanted to share food with me.. and i rejected.. then Mei Fen asked me.. "u dun share food with ppl one ar?".. then i answered her.. "er.. with certain ppl only la..".. my goodness!! She's so high mentioning somebody's name.. well i din say yes also.. but she was juz so high la.. haha.. then Sophia asked me.. "is it Edwin??"
Well.. seriously.. i hv no idea how come she knows who is Edwin.. and fyi.. i will not share food with him la.. excuse me!!.. haha...
*dun guess is who la.. save ur time do other things.. XP*

ok.. i'm very out of topic.. well.. but i guess i've nvr in the topic one.. LOL..
i like to write whatever comes to my mind.. i dun like to be limited..
i like imaginations.. haha.. some ppl say that my imaginations are too good at times..
hmmm.. perhaps this will make a good writer? haha.. perasan me!!

i enjoy talkin i guess.. and i'm SURE! haha..
i dunno whether my bf can tahan me or not.. XP..
seriously.. i dun hope next time my bf wanna break up with me coz i'm too talkative or too fierce XD.. shhh.. i'm very fierce de.. hehe.. but i think the worst thing abt me is... if i hv got a bf.. he sure will be annoyed by me.. XD.. coz i am a very sticky person.. i will 24 hours non-stop sticking to that person.. so i think i hv to change myself.. LOL..

wah.. i'm very out of topic this time..
haha.. actually what i wanna say is.. i will continue to do everything for God even when nobody is there supporting me.. bcoz i know my Lord will nvr leave me :)
I wanna be COOL... be different from others.. be the one who ppl think.. a.. she's very different.. very "holy-holy" and very love God.. ^^

lol.. i'm not perasan-ing here.. but juz wanna be what God wants me to be..
i might fall down.. i might do wrong things.. bcoz i'm human..
but i will do my best to be the best that God wants.. :)
I can do nth without God..

No comments: