Monday, February 22, 2010

Mr Prawn

Wind blew with a moderate speed. Teachers and students were walking around the school. It was like a dream, i didn't know what was happening. Today's weather seemed good as if something good is gonna happen very soon.

7:24am, the time i will rmbr for the rest of my life. Why? continue reading please.
Mun came beside me and told me that the new tcher looks so young. I thought she was telling me the new lady tcher who teaches bio. She showed me that the hair style of the tcher is like shape shape de?? More confusions were brought into my mind.. but i juz agreed with her.. sayin, yea yea.. i think she's young. Juz immediately aft i had finished my line, she replied, "No! It's a guy tcher!"

"OH MY GOODNESS!" I shouted silently.. coz i din dare to let others know i was gonna be crazy. haha.. i helped tcher to carry bag to the stuff room, and.. the guy tcher passed by me!! can u imagine that?? "OH MY DEAR! He is so HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!" i shouted in my heart without producing a single noise..

when i was back to foyer.. i ran to Sophia and kept sayin,"Oh No~.. He is so HANDSOME!! Arh~ i am goin crazy!!!" She responded me as if she was my mirror.. she was also very excited.. haha..

I din rmbr when was the last time i am crazy over an unknown.. but i am sure.. i dun hv much experiences of meeting handsome guys since i'm studyin in girls sch..

wahaha.. during recess, mei fen was another girl who is crazy abt him.. haha..
both of us suddenly bcum very similar.. haha..
we're girls aft all.. hahaha.. but of coz.. i very control myself de..
he entered my class door juz to pass maker pens to pn grace. oh no~~~ i was gone.. haha..
i din know where was i went when i saw him~~ haha.. too exaggerated..

I saw him askin Li Qun ques. She gets the chance to talk to him. I am really jealous!
I wish i was Li Qun at that very moment.. wahaha..

He is Mr Har..
that's the reason why we named him Mr Prawn..
btw.. su ann said she is Miss Prawn and Mun is miss frog??
but i told them.. i am mrs prawn (mrs Har.).. LOL..
i can see that she jealous of me too.. wahahaha..

Oh Man~ He is juz so Handsome!!
HAHA.. but accordin to form4s.. he is juz so-so..
but it's ok.. he is handsome in my eyes.. XP..

Sadly.. he only ganti the bio teacher for 2 weeks..
and he is not teaching form 5..
haiz.. when can i hv a chance to hv a handsome tcher??

I miss mr douglas...
I still think Mr Douglas is the best...
haha.. (Edwin, dun jealous ya.. XP)

Ah~ i wanna see him again..
missing him now.. ha ha ha ha..
this is girls sch.. zzz...
We are GIRLS aft all...

hahahahaha..

No comments: