Saturday, February 13, 2010

Inspiration~

That day was a special day that I will never forget for the rest of my life. You suggested to sit on the bench since I was very tired. I gladly agreed with your suggestion and the bench was so willing to offer its service.

We were both indulged in a peaceful conversation. You asked me with a gentle voice, “Dear, are you feeling tired?” I nodded my head indicating my tiredness. You said to me with a soft voice, “Rest for a while, my shoulder shall be your temporary pillow, it might not be as good quality as the pillow you own, but I’m quite certain that it’ll still be okay.” I hesitated for a moment. Perhaps my tiredness drove me to do so.. I don’t know.

My head landed on your shoulder just like an aeroplane descending. With a moderate velocity. Finally, my head was just placed on the right place of your shoulder. Your shoulder was wide enough to carry my small little head. I don’t know what you’re thinking at that moment. But I know I were casting a chill cause I was wondering how heavy was my head. Ha ha.. I laughed silently in my heart. I held you arm. You’re not as skinny as me. You touched my hair occasionally. After some while, I heard you whisper to me saying, “Honey, I love you. I will protect you. I will not allow anything to harm you. You’re nearly everything to me.” The whispers continued as if it had become part of my dreams. I am not so sure whether I was asleep at that moment. But i’m sure that I was in heaven.

Time flew, the moment I woke up, I realized. All these were just a dream. When the covers of my eyes separated from one another, you and I were separated in the same way. My eyes’ covers still contact with each other whenever I close my eyes. But you and I were separated forever. I don’t know who are you now. You were just a stranger to me, perhaps.

Today, the hand you’re holding doesn’t belong to me. The beautiful girl that you’re whispering does look like me. But I know she has taken over the place I have in your heart.

I miss you~ I love you~ I feel that I can’t live without you. These are the most sincere words coming out from my heart. I bless you. Wish that you’ll be blissful for the rest of your life. I love you~!

*~Happy Valentine’s Day~*

I will not blame you for leaving me. Instead, I’m very proud, because I know no one can steal away the memories that only belong to both of us. Thank you.

Hahahaha.. everybody, chill~~

I still have my first love :P just wanna become a pro writer la.. so how’s my story? Nice to read? Sounds real right? Haha.. but really la.. I dun have such memories. Haha.. maybe I will really experience it when I’m 20. But I dun wish that my only one will leave me alone. Haha..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was cheated by you...haha...

Flora said...

haha haha..

athens said...

like an aeroplane landing? with moderate velocity??? zha dao!!! haha....but english not bad...more beautiful than mine

Flora said...

thanks jie... haha.. very zha dao de describe.. haha..