Monday, September 28, 2009

Wound!


Hmmm.. i believe i had hurt somebody deeply..
Sorry.. i'm really bad at comforting ppl i guess..
Hope u dun mind..

nway.. havin many wounds on my legs now.. due to pretty shoes...
but i believe God has helped me to remove most of d pain.. so i'm nt feeling that painful...

Well.. these wounds remind me of this verse...
A cheerful heart is good medicine,
but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
[Proverbs 17:22]

I think this is one of the reason i laugh so often..
i think a cheerful heart indeed is a good medicine..
so now as i'm in d season of pain..
i will laugh more often i guess..
LOL~

hopefully my wounds will recover ASAP..
as fast as ASAP..
cool kan??
TQ TQ..
hua hua~*

the pics below are one of my wounds.. the most colourful one..
hehe.. where got ppl got wound yet still so happy de??
weird girl.. lol..
but i like the way someone describes me..
special girl.. haha..
[perasan sikit.. =p]

hope everybody take care..
dun end up like my legs.. lol...



No comments: