Saturday, September 19, 2009

God loves me!!

God loves me so much!! hehe^^

Hey.. guess what?! God is omniscient.. ha ha.. I was kinda "anxious" bout smth actually.. Lol~ this is my so-called "secret" la.. shh...

The story goes like this...
One day (last wed), we (C.F.) had decided to go for bowling last Fri, man!!!! well... i bet u dunno i had nvr played bowling before!! Amazing right?? hehe... To be quite candid with you all, that's a reason behind it... what the reason??

shh... HA HA HA HA!!
[bcoz i wanna play bowling for the first time with my ahem... lol... und und la..]

haha... shh.. is secret what.. swt!!

then hor.. really...

God knows everything.. i was wondering whether i should play bowling or nt... dun wish to spoil my own plan yet i'm d leader.. if i myself dun wanna play.. how can i expect others to play?? right? u say right or not?? ha ha ha ha...

So i really really Thank God for solving this problem for me by providing extra holiday on Friday ^^ Hallelujah~! ^^

So.. that's the reason why God makes Friday a holiday :P

Everyone happy kan??

No comments: