Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I am so naughty!

now is 3am..
well.. thx to all the homeworks that keep me awake at this "early" moment..
gonna faint today itself... i guess..

lol...
kla.. i juz wanna say... good morning to everybody..
i wish that i could hv more time to do more things..

hmmm.. today i was waken up by a msg which i dun wish to receive as in..
it's not something nice to knw... i felt extremely sad aft readin that msg..
but thk God for sendin an angel to me... n make me feel safe n glad...
oh dear! i can nvr expect to hv such a nice fren from God..
God.. u're AMAZING!!

today... no.. all that i had mentioned juz now supposed to b yesterday liao..
pai seh pai seh~~

okok.. yesterday.. i received msg from my fren..
she used the word "oh dear!"
then all of a sudden, i felt so weird..
coz this phrase seems so familiar to me..
then only i realized that she actually got influenced by me for using "OH DEAR!"
i think i love this phrase so much coz this is way BETTER than the "oh s_ _ _!"
i hate that word so much la.. as in.. wanna S_ _ _ go to toilet la..
dun S_ _ _ here... as i always say...

well.. i really hope that some1 can recover asap..
I MISS HER!!
man.... i cnt help thinkin how is she feeling now..

then.... i wanna do something for Jesus everyday..
i wish i could...
Juz by sayin Jesus loves u..

so from now onwards..
i should always say...
Jesus loves u...

i think nowadays..
we can seldom hear ppl saying "I love u"... coz most of the ppl around us, they're juz b busy for their own works n so on.. is "love" gonna disappear in this world??

i hope nt..
H1N1 is cruel enuf..
i dun wan H1N1 to love me..

well.. basically..
my brain is nt really working now..
wanna sleep liao...

pray that i can still awake in my cls tmr...
all the best to Flora Low..

p/s:
*I miss somebody so much... there's only 1 person knws who i miss so much.. fyi, the person whom i miss is in China now... when can i see her again?? i miss u, can u hear me? can u feel u? do u miss me as well? i wanna see u!!!!! where r u now? i actually hv x idea... i miss u too much...

how nice if ur heart can hear what i say...
i dunno how to contact u now..
only by using my heart...
hope u can feel me...
take care..

today is 2nd of sep..
my favourite day is coming soon.. 090909...

okla... gtg....
will miss my blog..

No comments: