Monday, October 18, 2010

Dreaming

I thought I was dreaming when u....
hahahaha..

Well, recently too many good things happened at the same time,
I dunno why is it so..
Sometimes I wonder izit bcoz I am gonna leave the world soon..
Bcoz I suddenly understand many things which I had nvr understood before..
Anyway, I wanna thank God so much for His blessings..

So far I get 1A+, 3A and 1A- for my trial..
the rest is still with tchers..
I really hope I can get at least 8A for my trial..

Another thing I wanna thk God is providing me with supportive frens..
I love them so much..
thank u Jun and Suet Yan for accompanying me to d singing competition.
I get into top 10, in other words, I enter final..
I really wanna thk God for giving me this chance..
Bcoz I love singing..
No matter win or lose,
I love to sing in front of people..
hahahaha.. I love the judge so much..
Jin, u deserved to be a star..
U are really humble!

May God bless everyone xD

No comments: