Sunday, March 7, 2010

What a funny dream..

hahahaha.. I really cant help laughing continuously after having this funny dream.

U know what?
I get married liao.. in my dream la of coz.. zzz..
I din dream that he proposed to me..
but i dream that part where we took wedding pictures together XD.. swt la.. how come like that de? hahaha.. very very funny.. both of us posed the same pose like dancing de pose.. so zadao!

then hor.. hahaha.. this is another part of the dream dy..
I dunno why.. i walked into the stuff room and one tcher congrats me for getting married.
I was shocked!! @.@lll
I asked her, How do u know i'm getting married soon?
She opened the envelope and showed me my wedding invitation card which is written in Mandarin.
She is an indian tcher btw.. swt or not??
The wedding invitation card was so ugly..
so i thought in my mind.. go back i must ask my lao gong why he sent the card without informing me.. ZADAO! >.
lol.. i seemed quite happy in my dream as if i really get married with this person.. swt!
And the sweatest part is... He is my fren! My best fren some more.. zzz..
maybe i shouldn't be missing him so much.. haha...
paiseh.. borrow u in my dream for a while.. LOL..

What a dream i had..

2 comments:

shun jun said...

what a nice dream u had!

Flora said...

yea.. LOL.. so Xing Fu o.. ^^