Thursday, March 4, 2010

Unceasingly~

A loud "Good Morning" was his first word to me.. so LAM o.. wahahaha..
Our Mr Summer.. was always Sunny and Warm ;)

His frenly smile is so charming.. :)

I dreamed him continuously for two days ady.. will i dream u again?
i hv no idea..

The first dream abt him goes like this..
A few girls said to me.. "Hey, Mr Har.. He is there o.."
I turned my head around but i couldn't see him..

The second dream.. my dear! it's so sweat! plus very the sweet XD also la.. HEHE.. but it'll nvr happen.. so no worries XP

I dreamed that Josie passed to me 2 piano-shaped music boxes and she claimed that these music boxes were given by Mr har..
Josie: Mr Har asked me to pass these to u..
Me: Oh.. Why huh? very nice la.. the music boxes.. i like them so much..
Josie: Oh.. dunno o.. He said for ur b'day...
Me: Har? B'day presents? My b'day passed long time ago liao lo..
Josie: Dunno..
... ... ... vision became blur~
I entered the second part of the dream.. and i saw MR HAR.. Oh no..
I cant rmbr what happened.. HEHE..

Today morning.. saw his car.. XD..
btw.. now i'm gonna talk abt yesterday first..
i dunno is it i am too perasan or what la..
I realized he did look at me at times.. XD
and he looks very Yeng and handsome when he wear the sunglasses..

ok.. back to today's morning..
haha.. Jeannie said he really got looked at me when i entered the stuff room XD so happy la..
HAR HAR.. i will make all kind of funny faces in front of my frens whenever i saw him.. actually i'm nt that crazy abt him la.. juz wanna make my frens laugh.. :D.. haha..

that's so kind of me kan?
hmmm.. only left 2 more days.. =S
After saturday, i might not be able to see him again during my lifetime..
He will be part of my memories..
I will be missing u my fren :) haha..
well.. r u a Christian? Praying for ur salvation, if u're not..

I know he has gf.. but it doesn't mean i cant be his fren right? haha..
Ur existence makes my life much more interesting.. LOL..

may God bless u.. see u tmr :)

No comments: