Friday, December 9, 2011

Podcasting



DJ Flora Low 刘雅恩 ^^


    pod·cast
    noun /ˈpädˌkast/
    podcasts, plural
    A multimedia digital file made available on the Internet for downloading to a portable media player, computer, etc



    The definition of podcast is stated as above.
    This is the first podcast I produced by myself.
    Well, it seems quite interesting to record a podcast. U can train yourself to talk with feelings and emotions. On the other hand, we learn how to plan the script as well. Before I started record my first podcast, I was wondering what would be the suitable material to be broadcasted. The idea of sharing something meaningful came into my mind and thus I started to search for meaningful stories. In the end, I found this story. Hope u guys enjoy my first podcast. =) There will be more coming soon..



My first podcasting by floralow

Support my page too.. thanks <3

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flora-Low-%E5%88%98%E9%9B%85%E6%81%A9/136919709689147

No comments: