Monday, May 9, 2011

My first week in TARC









3rd May 2011 (Tues)
Today is the first day of my college life. Once I stepped into TARC.. I saw lots of people. I knew that I was in the right college as most of you know that TARC is HUGE..!! When I almost reached TARC, I saw lots of freshmen lining up to get their T-shirt as well as a plastic file filled with student handbook, pen, pendrive and so on...


Nah.. These are what I found in the plastic file except for d student ID.

After changing into d TARC shirt, we were all gathered in the college hall which can fit about 2k of people. Guess what?? I saw Tan Sri Ong Ka Ting (Chinese黃家定pinyin: Huáng Jiādìng) [ a Malaysian politician and a former Minister of Housing and Local Government in the Malaysian cabinet. He is also the former President of the Malaysian Chinese Association and is the Member of Parliament for Kulai.] *copied from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ong_Ka_Ting. Haha.. It's because he came to our college to give us a speech.

After the mass call, we were led by some seniors to tour around the college.. We were being dismissed after the tour. I heard from Chen Hoe that he had made his student ID.. therefore, I went to CC to make my student ID as well, met with some new frens, they are so humorous and frenly.. ^^

When I was waiting for PV10 bus, I saw my roommate, so we waited d TARC bus together. However, the TARC din come, so in the end we took metro bus and walked back to PV10. LOL... My eyes detected Domino's.. So my roommate and I decided to tapau (bungkus) d Domino's pizza.. ^^














So nice ya xD

End of the 1st day..














My roommate (Sharon) and I ^^

4th May 2011 (Wed)
Today is the 2nd day of my college life. Walked to d respective building by myself. What we did is actually introducing ourself and choosing course rep. Nothing special for me.. I dun rmbr what I did on the second day.. But i know someone betrayed me and I was emo for a long time. HAHA.. and yea.. met 2 new frens, Shen Yeong and Joel.. xD They are Aaron and Wai Jin's frens.

5th May 2011 (Thurs) 
This is a wonderful day to me. Why? I am sure you're wondering now.. Yea.. I went to d Talentime night a.k.a TT nite audition. I was quite nervous when I stepped into d audition classroom.. I sang 2 songs, 很想很想你 and I believe I can fly. In d end, they requested me to sing 记得... So basically I sang 3 songs.

Aaron and Wai Jin decided to go redbox in Low Yat to sing k. They invited me as well.. So 3 of us actually took bus to Lot 10 and went to redbox sing k. LOL.. Both of them sang only english songs, as for me, I sang mostly Chinese songs xD

When I was back to PV10, I received a call from TT nite commy, she told me that I was being selected to be one of finalists for TT nite. I asked her whether I should go for the second audition and she told me I straight away become d finalist, no need 2nd audition. I was so so so HAPPY at that moment and I really wanna thank God for His grace and mercy. It's so unexpected!!! Hallelujah!!

6th May 2011 (Fri)
9am I went to d ATCL- Adjustment To College Life.
We played some ice breakers and amazing race.
Get to know some new frens.
Jason Lee, Vaan, Kim and so on.

2.30pm I went to TT nite briefing. I saw my  有料不怕 show singing partner there. She is one of the finalists too. Haha.. xD

After the briefing, I went to SSH office and submitted the photocopy of my SPM slip, the person in charge said a "Wow" when he saw my result. Erm.. I dunno why I rmbr this incident. LOL..

My mum came TARC and fetch me back home.

So this is d end of my first week of college life.
It's quite tiring, but at the same time FUN FUN FUN!! xD

I saw lots of my primary and secondary sch frens.
Thank God for putting me in this college.
I am deeply falling in love with it now.

Take care and God bless u.
Have a nice day ^^


No comments: