Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hallelujah!


Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
Thank God! He has answered my prayer!

I was actually finding a roommate to rent a room near to TARC, so that I need not travel from my house using KTM and LRT.. As most of you know, our KTM service isn't satisfying at times, and indeed, staying nearer to the college would make you feel like studying hard!!! Hehe.. ^^

So what happened was.. Yeah!! A girl FB msg me asking..
"i nid a room to stay..r u need cnese female only??"
Well, obviously, she's just like me finding for a roommate..
And guess what??
She is a Christian too!!
Yippee!!
I was so happy when I realized that she is a Christian as well..
Hmmm.. at least I can hv someone accompany me reading bible as well as praying ^^

Her name is Sharon Stvenmaniam.
Quite easy to rmbr ^^

She told me that she was praying to God to bless her with a room as well as a good roommate..
So it's actually out of out expectation to get a Christian roommate =)

Seriously, I had been so tired searching for a roommate..
Thank God for His grace is sufficient for me.
I love u Lord!

Indeed, God is good, all the time, all the time, God is good.
When you pray continuously, God will answer your prayer in a perfect timing.
What we need to do is trust and obey.

God knows our needs even before we have requested it to Him.

But of course.. God would like to hear our voices praying to Him =)
Aiya... God loves u and me ma.. He misses u lo.. ^^

Hiak Hiak...
My roommate is an indian girl and she comes from Kuantan..
Yeah! I am so happy... do u know why?
It's bcoz..
1. I can learn to speak english/ even tamil
2. I can learn more about Kuantan ^^

Praise the Lord!!!!
Thanks for reading.
Have a nice day ahead..
I pray that you'll be able to experience God's blessing and His wonderful love in your life as well.
Take care, love u ^^

No comments: