Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hallelujah!

Praise the Lord!!
Well, I have received a best valentines gift from God this year.. ^^
I received this gift on the 13.02.2011..
Haha.. Are u wondering what special gift is this?
Yea.. It's I won in a songs composing competition ^^ at national level..



I entered this competition last year, I had nvr expected myself to win in this competition bcoz this competition is at national level.. So I din tell many of my frens I join this competition.

At first I thought I had lost coz there's no news abt this competition anymore, what I meant was the organizer nvr contacted me till 12.02.2011, so I thought mayb I hv lost.

Who knows when I on my FB after attending MIF, I saw someone tagged me in a photo.
At first I was abt to ignore the photo, but I saw that there're some words on the photo, so I clicked the photo..
Oh No! I was like so shocked to see my name in the photo bcoz I won dy!!!
I was so extremely thankful and happy at that very moment.
Out of my happiness, I called Jie Rong, bcoz she's d only person I rmbr I had told her abt this competition b4... I called her and told her this good news..
She was like so shocked to receive my call, coz I seldom call her.. hehe ^^

After calling her, I called my bf, i mean best fren.. LOL..
So bad la.. He still need to do his project, but I went and called him.. LOL..

First of all, I would like to thank my awesome God for giving me the inspiration.
Secondly, I rmbr I composed this song for Mr Howlette Teng Wei Yip,
so I would like to thank him as well.. without his encouragements, I wouldn't hv composed this song ^^
And of coz I would love to take this opportunity to thank all my frens who love and support me all this while.. I love all of u.. muackz muackz!!

I wish I can compose more songs for God and for all of you to listen.
Thank you organizer for choosing my song as one of the winners. ^^

May God bless u and hv a nice day :)

No comments: