Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First time

Well, there are many first time in our life..
Now I would like to share with u guys the first time I ask for job..
Haha.. I went to this cafe.. My hands were so cold..
I dunno what was I afraid of.. but it's juz scary when it's the first time, u know..

There wasn't any customer in the cafe..
1 lady and 1 guy were standing..
I went to talk to that lady asking whether they hire part time singer..

Haiz.. she asked me lots of ques..
And she and I seemed so blur..
I dun really und what she said and her either.. LOL..

Anyway, finally she gave me a form to fill in...
She told me to wait for them to call me..
Guess what? I has been waiting since monday...
And I dunno what to do... LOL..
whether they want me or not..
It's still a mystery.. =P

I am becoming more and more lazy...
Oh no.. no good..
And the time I go to bed has becoming later and later..
It's really unhealthy..

Anyway, I am becoming happier and happier bcoz recently I met someone..
^^ haha.. extremely cute de someone..

Have a nice day =)

No comments: