Friday, November 26, 2010

Think too much

Haha.. seriously, I dunno why i think so much recently..
Every night b4 i sleep..
there'll surely be smth playing in my head..
It's torturing... guess it's bcoz I think TOO MUCH!!
I am really scared...
I am afraid that... One day I might juz fall in love with someone and the someone doesnt love me..
Why am I thinking so much? I really dunno.. =(

I am so scared that I dun think I will fall in love with anyone also..
haha... I realise that.. I cannot really fren with guys..
I think they are juz so diff...

Yea.. Mayb I should juz cast all my problems to God..

I hv been thinking too much..
I wonder, u care or nt...

4 comments:

Christabel said...

everybody pun go thru such dilemma la.. =)
trust God! He will bring the right one to you! and a girl like you, many ppl like wan ok! you gota be more worried bout who u'r gna choose! hahaha..

btw, thx for the letter! so sweet! :D

love you! xoxo

Flora said...

LOL.. that's so kind of u..
haha.. the thing is the guy i like always ended up doesn't like me or i found out he's in a relationship jor.. haha.. those who like me.. nt necessarily i like them.. LOL..

Yea, but like what u've said..
We should trust God ^^
Amen Amen ^^

Love u very much too ^^

Christabel said...

yup. its heartbreaking sometimes. but just trust God and don't settle for second best! :)
if he don't like you in return,
nvm la. got many other fish fish in the sea ma. sure got one that we will suit us and love us just as much as we love them..

whee! love is patient..
lets "man man" wait ba~ =)

Flora said...

Amen..
haha.. my "BF" got one song named..
"man man deng".. askin us to wait for our another half patiently..
We're nt alone..
God is always with us xD