Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mr Douglas!!

Oh no! I think i'm "in love" with him...
wahaha... LOL... sry... i hv nth else better for me to do...
Well.. basically.. He's my new Chemistry teacher...
Oh Yea.. He makes me fall for chemistry...
He's a great teacher i can say... as i compared him with my teacher in sch..
sry sry.. it's nt bcoz my teacher isn't gud.. but the way she teaches.. i seriously cnt get it man!!

To b quite candid with u guys,
He is not juz only good in teaching...
He is also caring n somehow looks charming..
lol.. can say that this is the first time i met such a "charming" teacher.. SWT~!
I can und what he had taught and now all d knowledge is still fresh in my mind...

Not forgetting to tell u...
FYI... Our dear KL kasturi chemistry class only has 5 students..
can u imagine that???
unbelievable!!!!!!!!
But i enjoyed d class alot alot..
since only 5 students in d cls..
very quiet.. very Shuang! ha ha..

I love to study in quiet environment..
i think my WLGG can und what i'm tryin to say...

well.. i rmbr 2 phrases that Mr Douglas likes to use..
  1. OK?
  2. Very easy...
Thank u Mr Douglas!
Thank God for everything ^^

No comments: