Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I hv BF liao... hua hua...

Wow.. Flora has a BF adi??
Who's tat? hua hua hua hua...
Yala.. bf = best fren ryte... =.=''
Hapi April fool... XP

Today.. fooled quite a num of ppl la..
Shuang!!! XD
See they all worry punya looks.. haha.. funny la..
But at the same time..
also been fooled by others lo... hmmm.. >.<''
Wat to do?
First first kena from LI QUN la...
Said tat there's something white on my hair..
so i really go n believe her..
coz she's so tricky man!!
Knw wat she did?
She first first told me..
'i had been fooled'...
then only fooled me.. so tat i hv no prevention towards her..
Therefore.. KENA la!!
Then the second one is.. Oh no..
tis really very hard to prevent..
My fren told me.. "hey.. there's a black dot on ur shirt.."
How can i knw whether she's foolin me or nt..
SO i really go n check.. n she seemed so hapi when she told me..
"hapi april fool".. Zzz...
nvm la.. let them fool me then.. coz i also fooled alot of them..
haha.. haha... "crazy ppl"...

Plan to play wif my parents sayin i hv a BF..
BUT.. scare later they really doubt me.. then Jia Lat liao..
Mayb my HP will disappear from my eyesight.. Hua hua...

Haiz.. sienz... got ppl forget me.. T.T...
I forward a msg to her ph.. then.. she replied.. "May i know who are you?"
Oh No!! Really sad la wei.. T.T.. then i somehow said something til she think tat i'm "angry"... [playin style..]
haha.. then she said.. 'coz she juz changed her hp... so lost some of her contacts'... still nt tellin her my real identity... see when only she will find out who m i... lol.. BAD flora.. =P.. Juz wanna hv some fun la.. n i knw she will knw who m i easily..

Another thing is.. prayer really works la ;)
Nt only i'm testifying it k.. many of my frens also knw.. lol..
tat time when sej period.. my grp has to present adi.. then dunno wat happen to my dear pen drive.. the laptop cnt read the info in it!!
SO sad at tat time since i had prepared d presentation til midnite last nite b4 the presentation... then.. so sad n weary.. returns to my place.. prayin so hard.. askin Y Y Y??

then i went n tried again...
Opps.. juz now i cucuk the pen drive wrongly..
ter-balik adi.. oh dear! so... er... haha...
Thk God la.. if i hd nt pray at tat time.. i might hv complainted alot n sad for d whole day...

the 2nd one is my fren la..
do hw half way suddenly no electricity..
then i told my fren to Pray la..
n who knws... the electricity recovered! Thk God ^^
So.. conclusion is.. P.U.S.H...
pray until something happen!
I believe tat =D

So.. got anything need help.. pray to God..
of course u can ask frens to help u..
but at some crucial moment.. really needs prayer lorh..
God always answers prayers ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm StephanieGan, your admirer...still remember who am I right?? You looked nicer with your new look la. Don't worry short hair is definitely suitable for you. Since when you like to take all these photos walao...You still the same Flora as I know...always like to fool people, making fun around, but when you are getting serious you definitely shock us then. How's your life in form 4 now? I think it should be easy for you right...sap sap sui!! OK la for now I have nothing to say liao. Keep in touch!!!

Flora said...

Hello Stephanie! wow...
So surprise to hear from u.. ^^
Of course i rmbr u la.. >.<''
Thx ya ^^
hehe.. i memang lik to take pics de.. perasan ppl marh.. must und la.. hua hua... sigh.. f4 is nt as easy as i fancy.. hvin a hard time la.. but i hope it will soon b a gud time soon...
well.. talkin too much abt me d..
how abt u? how r u doin?
Studyin keh? wish u all the best in everything u do ya ;)
God bless u.. hope to hear from u o.. btw.. may i hv ur blog url once again? thx ^^